Sunday 13 November 2011

Sometimes.

Sometimes I feel like things I see in the past haven't happened to me. Sometimes I feel like I don't know how I am. Sometimes, when I look in to a mirror, I don't recognize the person I see. It's not me.
Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm awake or still dreaming.

Sometimes I wonder, that if this really is just a dream - a dream that has lasted for 4 years now, how will I feel after I wake up? Will I be happy, because I'd get my mother back? Or will I miss the person I am right now, miss all the years I have lived in this dream.
Sometimes I think, that this really is a dream. This whole life is a dream. Like in Matrix, we don't really exist in this place, we're somewhere else, sleeping. And when we die, we finally wake up - or fall asleep again.

Sometimes - like now - I should just go to bed and stop thinking about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment