Saturday 17 March 2012

Sometimes it really breaks me

...that I have no one to depend on when I have money issues. Ever since I was fourteen, I have had to take care of myself financially, pay my own bills and other expenses. And ever since I moved to my apartment, I have had to pay my own rent too.

Hell, it just bugs me when people boast about how their parents have bought them a car or paid their rents for the rest of the year or bought them food.

I have no parents to depend on this. Actually, I'm the one who's there for my dad, when he needs money.
Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
Even when he was still drinking. I was basically the one who bought him the booze sometimes.

I struggle and struggle and try to save up money, but it's hard. It's hard because of all those bills and rents and hell, all the pretty things I like to buy when I'm feeling upset, because they make me feel better for a while. I buy them because I'm the only one who can buy them for me.

And then, later, I feel guilty for spending money on something I like, because I could've spent the money on something I need.


God, I hate being poor, so if you are out there, make me rich. Preferably soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment